The content of this blog is intended for informational purposes only. As laws differ by jurisdiction (states), the information herein does not apply to every reader. Do not compare your claim to anyone else’s claim. This blog is not intended to replace the role of a lawyer. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained on this blog without first seeking professional counsel.
A Diary of a WorkCover Victim– is a popular blog run by a bunch of genuinely seriously injured (and opinionated) workcover victims (and their families) who have-unfortunately- been dealing with the real Australian workcover system for too many years… Read more about us >>
All the information on this website is for general information purposes only. It is NOT intended to be a substitute for legal advice or to take the place of written law, regulations or policy. Please visit a decent personal injury lawyer in your area for advice on your particular situation.
The information published on this website is posted in good faith. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information presented is current and reliable, the information contained is not and cannot be guaranteed to be up-to-date, complete and accurate. Users and readers of this website/blog/forum should verify information before making decisions.
Given the adversarial nature of the workcover system in general , we need YOU to understand that – by entering, browsing and or viewing the content of ANY blog page (including comments) and forum pages, you are accepting our terms and conditions, including our disclaimer.
Acceptance of terms and conditions, governed by the laws of the State of Victoria and all Federal laws of Australia
By reading and browsing the any content of this blog and/or forum :
- You agree to the disclaimer specified below (“disclaimer”)
- All comments posted by individuals on this blog are the opinions of the individual or individuals posting those comments and the blog’s Administrators and Authors (including Guest bloggers) do not condone nor endorse any of those comments
- If an individual happens to be named in a defamatory or derogatory manner in a comment, by a visitor, without written evidence of the alleged misconduct (either in text/link/attachment) the Administrators do not endorse that comment and will censor the named individual as soon as practically feasible. Given the large volume of daily comment this blog receives, it may be possible that the comment(s) is/are not censored immediately. Please be patient. Should you have a concern about a particular comment, we urge you to contact the Administration of the blog via “email@example.com” as soon as possible. Please ensure you have read our Comment Policy.
- The Authors of this blog do their best to provide accurate and up-to-date information
- You acknowledge and agree that the Administrators and Authors are not legally or medically trained, and that any medical or legal advice posted should never ever be a substitute for professional legal and/or medical advice
- The blog’s administrators are unable to guarantee the security or privacy of the information posted by any person on this blog (i.e. hacking). It is therefore recommended that you maintain your own privacy. (i.e. use an alias and a hotmail email address to comment). We can however assure that we will, under no circumstances, release identifying information about any of our commentators, contributors, authors, researchers and administrators.
- The Owners, Administrators and Authors do not necessarily endorse nor condone any product, service, person, treatment or opinion notwithstanding that it may be contained in this blog.
- The Owners, Administrators, Domain owners, Authors, Guest Authors, Contributors and Researchers of this blog do NOT make any money from running this blog, its content, including advertisements. This blog runs with the hard work of volunteers, most of which are seriously injured.
You hereby agree:
- That no legal or fiduciary relationship is created between you and the Owners, Administrators and/or Authors of this blog (incl. Forum) as a result of you browsing and viewing the content on this blog; and
- To release and indemnify and keep the Owners, Administrators and Authors (including Guest authors) released and indemnified from and against any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by you as a direct or indirect result of any information contained in this blog (incl.forum).
Names of injured workers, dates, injuries or images of injured people may not reflect current and/or accurate information and may not be relied upon as evidence in a court of law. Any information provided by any injured worker is to be considered non factual and, again, may not be relied upon in a court of law.
A warm welcome to you. Enjoy your visit!