The good doctors (who still see workcover patients), including some independent medical doctors
we all know how hard it can be to find a doctor or specialist these days who is still willing to see a patient on workcover, given the endless bureaucracy, harassment, underpayment and associated, ahum, un-pleasantries!
Great doctors who see workcover patients
- Professor Krishnan, SA, he comes highly recommended by several SA injured workers with upper limb injuries
- Dr Michael J. Sandow Orthopedic Surgeon in SA (does shoulders) comes highly recommended
- Dr Peter Courtney, Melbourne, Victoria
- Ms Pam Copperwaite – Melbourne , Victoria
- Dr Jeffrey Lefkovits – Cabrini Hospital -Melbourne, Victoria
- Mr William (Bill) Campbell, Epworth Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria
- Mr Steven Salino – Moonee Ponds and Hoppers Crossing
Please, add any “good doctors” you know – share them in the comment section or shoot us an email via our contact form below, so we can add them to our list.
We're always looking for decent doctors willing to help injured workers!