Wonder if the O’Farrell government considered the other side of the coin before they attacked injured worker entitlements? The NSW police are also not as safe as they may think when it comes to being exposed the gross mismanagement of WHS. With the recent passing of workers compensation laws in NSW it was generally assumed [...]
Tag Archives | Dust disease
Michelle Burgess from the alerted us that the O’Farrell Government,yesterday, has totally ignored a Law Reform Commission recommendation to provide fair compensation to the dependents of those killed from exposure to asbestos.Instead they have jumped into bed with James Hardie to assist in taking away payments from widows of deceased workers poisoned by Hardies! O’Farrell [...]
- Keira zw: |...
- At A Loss: This could be so that the High Court then makes fu...
- Angela Morgan: Have any of you heard of the WorkCover "Scheme ...
- At A Loss: Excellent more and more cracks are appearing in O...
- John McPhilbin: I could be wrong but it sounds more like President...
- John: This one:- http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/ba...
- WorkcoverVictim: @Trinny - are you able to give some further advise...
- WorkcoverVictim: @John - we have unprivatised your comment so our r...
- workcovervictim: Hey Guys, thanks for all your messages and thought...
- John: Have you seen the story about the injured worker w...
- JO: When speaking to a Barrister about my case he just...
- Poppy: I'm in SA....
- workcovervictim3: @Poppy - could you please let us know in what stat...
- R: hi Poppy, I completely understand how you are feel...
- Poppy: Hi... I am about to have my payments stopped becau...
- NSW Court rules workcover amendments affecting lumpsums do not apply retrospectively April 29, 2013
- Faulty assumptions only adds insult to injured workers May 7, 2013
- Workcover case managers listen to background noise when phoning injured workers – WTF May 8, 2013
- WorkCover NSW average premiums cut by 7.5 per cent May 9, 2013
- Government plan to make Comcare best practice model May 3, 2013
- Deed of release often used in settling workcover cases- what are they? April 29, 2013
- Barry’s reform adds insult to the injured April 24, 2013
- Vic Premier Naphtine called building workers safety march a disgrace May 1, 2013
- Assault on injured workers – more evidence and concern S.I.A May 5, 2013
- Workcover compensation schemes impede recovery from injury April 28, 2013
- Recoveries of money under workcover April 27, 2013
- Employers incl RTW Coordinators are not allowed to attend doctors appointments April 26, 2013
- Is there such a thing as post traumatic growth? April 22, 2013
- International Day of Mourning: remembering those injured workers who have died April 25, 2013
- Judge criticises law firm about rejection of more generous settlement offer April 30, 2013
- NSW injured workers can still make a further claim for impairment for that same injury – new legal case May 22, 2013
- What has the attack on NSW’s Workers Compensation laws meant for you? May 22, 2013
- When can weekly payments in Victoria be terminated May 21, 2013
- How are damages calculated May 20, 2013
- How to spot chronic workplace bullies May 20, 2013
- Common law damages claim and duty of care of the employer May 19, 2013
- Federal Court ruled AAT required to explain why it preferred the IME’s evidence May 18, 2013
- Medical Panels must provide clear reasons – Supreme Court Vic May 17, 2013
- Workcover Certificates: Doctors must ensure they’re carefully worded May 17, 2013
- Injured worker denied recommended back surgery and at wit’s end May 16, 2013
- Change WorkCover. Give injured workers a fair go – Petition May 15, 2013
- Injured worker’s weekly pay cut off based on biased pain doctor’s report May 14, 2013
- Injured worker collapsed after “performance management” meeting – horror story May 14, 2013
- What if an injured worker resigns in the heat of the moment? May 13, 2013
- Workcover stress claims and reasonable administrative action May 13, 2013
This site is written by seriously injured workers and dedicated to the truth about what you the injured worker, will face in the workover system.
Social Club Victorian Injured workers – SIC
We let them do it to us without saying a word!
Why is this site so important?
Someday you or a loved one may be face to face with the WorkCover system and their Illegal activities, knowledge is your best defence. This site will help you navigate through the murky waters of the workers compensation system, and whilst my experience with workcover occurred in Victoria (Australia), I sincerely believe that it crosses all states and even borders with respect to the insane challenges and nightmares that a workplace injury can create
Follow @wcvictimsdiary on Twitter