A workcovervictimsdiary.com is wishing all its readers a healthy or healthier, prosperous or more viable New Year!
╭━━━╮╭━━━╮┈┏┓╭━━━╮ ┗━━╮┃┃╭━╮┃┏╯┃┗━━╮┃happy ╭━━╯┃┃┃┈┃┃┗┓┃╭━━╯┃ new ┃╭━━╯┃┃┈┃┃┈┃┃┃╭━━╯year ┃┗━━┓┃╰━╯┃┈┃┃┃┗━━┓ ┗━━━┛╰━━━╯┈┗┛┗━━ to all injured workers!
The year 2011 was a fairly decent year for me – relatively speaking, that is. Let us count the ways:
- I did not hear of any new law(s) that took away more rights of injured workers;
- I only had to write 6 or 7 complaint letters
- I only had to attend the ACCS for concilliation on two matters
- My requested surgery was only delayed by two months
- My 3d Medical Panel assessment for permanent impairment rating was only suspended
- I only had to increase my anti-depressive medication
- I only had to increase my pain medication
- I received help from a very good pain specialist
- I only have severe end stage osteoarthritis and complete rotator cuff failure and only need a total reverse shoulder prosthesis, it’s not like I am dying or anything
- I only had a heart attack and serious cardiac failure during my last, recent surgery but am recovering well
- I finally started this blog (on 19 August 2011) and it’s going very well!
- and I adopted Bobby, my boy eclectus parrot
Still, I hope that 2012 will be a better year for me, and – undoubtedly- for all of you (injured workers) too!
Goolgle Analytics for a workcovervictimsdiary.com
Analytics for the past month (30 November-30 December 2011)
The blog continues to increase its popularity, with 672 visitors, 6050 page views and 32% new visits this month alone! The Twitter followers have also dramatically increased and we have now over 500 followers! Not bad, considering that the blog was started on 19 August of this year!
Analytics of workcovervictimsdiary.com since its inception (19 August-31 December 2011)
Yep, 2809 visitors, a whopping 29374 page views and an average of 12:48 minutes on the site per visit -amazing!
Thank you all for being part of the journey!!! Happy New Year!!!
To all who work for workcover insurance companies….
Given that a new fresh year is about to start, how about some fresh new ideas for improvements, inclusions to this blog? What would you like to see on this blog?
So far I am planning the following:
- some serious national petitions and letters which will be powered on change.org and disseminated via twitter and facebook + begging for your signature in a link under each post (!)
- more visibility of the blog, including through work behind the scenes on search engine optimisation and, with a bit of luck, through the media (we’re working on it)
- sharing of more real stories and “paper” evidence (documents)
- …. [here is where you can add your ideas/wishes]
What would you like to see on this blog? Don’t be shy! All and any ideas welcome!
This post has been seen 1380 times.